You can Download Health Guarantee here
PUPPY HEALTH GUARANTEE
Roc N Royal Ranch
Home/Fax: (424) 244-2430
Purchase Agreement/Health Guarantee
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home. This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer - However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well being of the puppy.
1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. We require a $500 dollar deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice.
3. This deposit is non-refundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy.
**Please be certain that you are ready for the time, commitment and financial responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one. **
1. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks, depending on the breed, weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old. Puppy will also go home with a three day supply of NuVet Plus vitamins.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked, dew claws removed, tails docked on short tail breeds and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
5. The puppy must be examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy. A Free Health Exam Certificate is provided by the breeder to a local vet in Riverside, CA area or you can take puppy to a vet of your choice at your expense.
6. Documentation must be sent to the breeder within ten days in order for the Health Guarantee to be honored unless free health exam certificate was used. Please mail documentation with a tracking number so you have the proof it was sent to breeder. Please keep tracking number with your records. Failure to send documentation will render this Health Guarantee null and void.
7. You must keep puppy on NuVet Plus vitamins for the entire guarantee period, failure to do so will also render this guarantee null and void.
8. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase.
9. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
10. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
11. The breeder can not assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
12. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
13. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems. Buyer will receive an informational packet on how to train their new puppy. If buyer follows the recommendations given in the packet, the buyer should not have any problems with the training process.
14. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
15. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows.
16. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession. The buyer will receive information on what to do if this occurs.
17. The breeder gives a one year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur the breeder agrees to either give a full refund of purchase price or replace the puppy with one of the same breed (equal value), same coloring and around same size when there is one available. Refund or replacement would be up to breeder. Correct testing needs to be done at the buyers expense by a licensed vet or specialist to diagnose that puppy's condition is a genetic defect before breeder will refund/replace puppy. Results need to be faxed to breeders vet to make sure proper testing was done to prove genetic defect. Breeder's vet then will discuss the diagnoses with buyer's vet/specialist and go over results. Once the puppy is proven ill from a genetic defect then a refund or replacement puppy will be given.
18. Pet ownership is a serious commitment. Pierce's Precious Puppies would gladly take back any of our puppies at any time for any reason with no questions asked. However, I will NOT be refunding adoption fees or any other fees for any reason other than serious health issues of the puppy. Health issues must be documented by your vet with all test performed. Please carefully consider your decision to adopt and your ability to care for and raise a puppy in a loving home.
Roc N' Royal Ranch
30422 Nuevo RD. Nuevo CA. 92567
Buyers name ________________________________________
City, State ________________________________________
Buyers signature _____________________________________
(This is a legally binding document. In the event of legal action, buyer(s) will assume all legal costs including, but not limited to, seller’s attorney’s fees and legal cost. The laws and venue of the State of California will govern this Guaranty)
Written by Suzanne Bauley Tuesday, 22 June 2005 12:00